propecia teenagers go pharmacy express in canada c++ code homework help enhance viagra effects https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/essay-on-journey-by-train-for-class-3/30/ legalization viagra japan chemistry coursework aspirin https://greenechamber.org/blog/best-college-essay-ghostwriter-sites/74/ does paxil cause hair loss levitra yauco see url https://plastic-pollution.org/trialrx/grappa-viagra-2021-honda/31/ follow url blizenec zena muz levitra help writing cialis mechanicsville thesis statement on cervical cancer que es y para que sirve el viagra Lose weight Orlistat Oil discharge OTC reduce fat Diet pills health slimming go here how many pages is a doctoral dissertation https://cwstat.org/termpaper/good-essay-ending-words/50/ lipitor makes me exhausted kamagra 100mg preise https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/chicago-style-research-papers/8/ essay writing definitions cialis pharmacy prices paraphrasing a paragraph viagra recipe sleepwalking essay viagra order online india About Paul Epperson & Construction and Schedule Management Services.
I have extensive experience as a construction manager, (CM). Over time, I became convinced that there is a critical shortage of skilled planning and scheduling professionals in our industry. I backed away from full CM work in 2009 and began really focusing on planning and scheduling. I believe I can best serve our industry as a subject matter expert in this area. My scheduling expertise and extensive experience as a CM helps me better serve the project teams I work with.
Projects I have managed or provided schedule oversight or development and management for include:
- Schedule Development and Management to Crestline Construction for the Fisher Assisted Living Facility and a 30 House Subdivision, $38m.
- Schedule Development and Management to Nielsen Builders for the VA Department of Aging and Rehabilitative Services Watson 802 Renovation, $6.5m.
- Schedule Development and Management to Klicos Painting Company for the RMTA and MDTA Bridge Cleaning and Painting of Structural Steel Surfaces, $5m.
- Owner’s Schedule Oversight and Management for Chubb Consulting Group Group / Forella Group, LLC for Alexandria Public City Schools Patrick Henry Pre-K-8 & Recreation Center, $31m.
- Owner’s Schedule Oversight and Management to Stantec for the PGDPW&T Swann Road Project, $3m.
- Owner’s Schedule Oversight and Management to NW Natural for the North Mist Expansion, EPC Natural Gas Piping and Pump Station Project, $75,8m.
- Schedule Development and Management to SRC, Inc. for VCU Sanger Hall Renovation Phase II, $5m.
- Owner’s Schedule Oversight and Management for Chubb Consulting Group Group / Forella Group, LLC for Montgomery County Maryland – Department of General Services Wheaton Library and Community Center, $76.2m.
- Owner’s Schedule Oversight and Management to Construction Support Solutions, Ltd. for various projects under a USACE MATOC, $50m.
- Schedule Development and Management to Howard Brothers Construction, Inc. for Various Intersection Improvement Projects, $2.4m.
- Owner’s Schedule Oversight and Management for Chubb Consulting Group Group / Forella Group, LLC for Maryland Capital Park and Planning Southern Area Aquatics & Recreation Center project (SAARC), $36.7m.
- Engineering Schedule Update and Management to YAD Consulting / O’Brien & Gere Engineering for TVA Normandy Dam Stress Stability Assessment Engineering Project, $730,000.
- Owner’s Schedule Review and Assistance to contractors for VCUHS, Richmond, VA.
- Schedule Assistance and Instruction for Project Managers. SRC, Inc. Richmond, VA.
- ODU Sports Complex Addition project for RRMM Design Build. Norfolk, VA. Bid/Build, $3m.
- Large Medical Facility Flooring Replacement project for Cinnovas Development Group. Fairfield, PA. Design Build, $460k.
- Critical Data Renovation project for Cinnovas Development Group. Blue Ridge Summit, PA. Design Bid Build, $440k.
- A Very Large, Correctional Facility Roof Repair/Replacement Project for Schedule Associates International. Huntsville, TX. Renovation. $1.7m.
- Development of a Complex Plant Renovation project schedule for Farley Building Solutions. Stony Creek, VA. Integrated schedule – EPC. $700k.
- Several EPC Concentrator Facility Development projects for Iluka Resources. Stony Creek, VA. Integrated schedule – EPC. $230m.
- Assisted with a Construction Delay Claim for Contract Solutions Contract Solutions.
- USACE Mackall UAV Complex – TEMF for Sauer Incorporated. Fort Bragg, NC. Design Bid Build. $11m.
- USACE MATOC for DLA DSCR Energy Upgrades, Renovations & Demolition. Richmond, VA. Design Build. $$36m.
- USACE Design Build Wounded Warriors Barracks for Sundt Construction. Fort Hood, TX. Design Build. $42m.
- USACE Chemical Demilitarization Projects at Pueblo, CO and Bluegrass, Design Build Operate. $2.7b.
- USACE Huntsville Center, Chemical Demilitarization Directorate, Various small Renovation Projects – Nationwide, CONUS.
- USDOJ-FBOP Federal Correctional Institution McDowell Welch, WV. Design Build. $220m.
- USDOJ United States Penitentiary Tucson, AZ. Design Build. $210m.
- USDOJ United States Penitentiary McCreary in Pine Knot, KY. Design Build. 220m.
- USDOJ Federal Correctional Institution Victorville , CA. Design Bid Build. $55m
- USDOJ Federal Detention Center Seatac, WA. Design Bid Build. $50m
- USDOJ Federal Transfer Center Oklahoma City , OK. Design Bid Build. $58m
- USDOJ Federal Correctional Institution Renovation in Tucson, AZ. Renovation. $1.2m
Certifications I currently hold:
- Project Management Institute ((PMI) – Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Construction Management Association of America (CMAA) – Certified Construction Manager (CCM).
- Project Management Institute (PMI) – Schedule Professional (PMI-SP).
- Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineers (AACEi) – Planning and Schedule Professional (AACEi-PSP).
- Primavera P6 Professional.
Professional Groups I am active in: